CANCELLATION OF COURSE BY PEBBLE SIERRA ACADEMY
- Pebble Sierra Academy reserves the right to cancel or change a training program, at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation, classroom, equipment or trainer availability.
- Notification will be provided no later than one week prior to course commencement. An option to reschedule for a future program date or to receive a full refund of program fees will be given.
- Pebble Sierra Academy is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to the cancellation of a scheduled training program, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations. The participant’s sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid program fees.
- If a training program is cancelled by Pebble Sierra Academy due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, political reasons such as elections, etc., the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training program.
- A refund shall be initiated by Pebble Sierra Academy via NEFT/payment-gateway/cheque in favour of the party who had paid the fee earlier, as will be decided by the company.
PARTICIPATION WITHDRAWAL REQUEST BY THE PARTICIPANT
- A course participant will not receive a refund for non-attendance in a scheduled course.
- In the case of an act of God, natural disaster or hospitalization that prevents the client from attending, a request can be made in writing to email@example.com for consideration of a refund. Documentation may be required to support your claim for a refund.